It’s Hreem again 🙂
Obviously, who else would it be?
Today I’m here with a recipe for Lemon cupcakes, and they are just delicious 😋 I know I haven’t posted anything in a while so I’ll post a lush haul soon. How about that?!
These cupcakes taste super good, and they are kind of tangy, citrusy and basically lemony, so I think you get the point.
Now… to the recipe, let’s go!
P.S. I am a vegetarian, and I don’t eat eggs so this recipe will not include eggs. Sorry if I disappointed you, but it actually doesn’t taste that different, trust me, I have tasted cupcakes with eggs in them before.
Lemon Cupcakes Recipe:
- 1 cup & 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1/3 cup Oil (any kind, it doesn’t really matter)
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract, this one is optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for at least 10 minutes.
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners or just spray the tray with a nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Now put all the dry ingredients (except the lemon zest and sugar) in a bowl and stir until it is well incorporated.
- In another bowl, take the oil and sugar. Mix the two together, and they should form a wet, sandy texture.
- Then add all the other ingredients and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix very well until combined.
- Divide all the batter equally into the muffin tray or cupcake liners.
- Place the cupcakes into the (preheated) oven and bake for approximately 20 mins, or till a toothpick inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
- Now you can ice (with icing) or decorate your muffins however you want. Bon appetit!
(That’s what my English teacher says, she’s American)