Yesterday I was sucking on a candy cane (in class) while Milla and I were discussing some things that would be cool if they were peppermint. Lollipops, bubblegum, ice-cream, tiny peppermint earrings (how cute would that be tho!).
Soon I came to peppermint lip scrub, and an alarm started ringing in my brain, BLOGPOSTIDEA BLOGPOSTIDEA BLOGPOSTIDEA. Even if you don’t have peppermint extract, you’re still probably going to be able to do this.
You Will Need:
- Brown sugar
- candy canes
- food colouring (optional)
- Take 2 teaspoons of sugar and place them in a bowl.
- Next, keep adding honey until you get a right, slightly gloopy consistency.
- Crush a small piece of your candy cane and add it to the mixture.
- Now, if you’re adding food colouring, it’s time to mix it in until you get your desired shade.
- Finally, put your lip scrub into a container and use it whenever your lips are dry!
If you could have any flavour lip scrub, what flavour would you pick?