As you may know from my last post, my friend Noelle came over for a week, and she doesn’t live in Dubai.
We had found a recipe for Starbucks hot chocolate ages ago and now we couldn’t find it so we tried improvising and it turned out really well. Even if you don’t have hot chocolate powder/mix. Here’s the recipe:
Starbucks Hot Chocolate
Makes: 2 | Total Time: 3-5 mins | Difficulty: Vv Easy
You Will Need:
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add cocoa, sugar and water into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about seconds or until it’s warm. Mix well to create a good syrup-like consistency with no lumps. Add milk and vanilla and stir well.
- Heat in the microwave for approximately 60 seconds or until hot.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious Starbucks-like hot chocolate anytime.
Thoughts on Starbucks?