DO NOT EAT COOKIE DOUGH!!!
That is what everyone says and that is because eating the raw egg isn’t the best thing ever; as in it’s terrible. But since I don’t eat egg anyway, I can (and do) eat my normal chocolate chip cookie dough without baking it. Are you ready? YESSIMREADYYYY:
|Makes: 2|Making Time: 5-10 mins|Difficulty: Vvvvv easy|
You Shall Need-
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
How To Make It-
- Mix/mush together your butter, brown sugar, salt and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Then mix in your 1 tablespoon of milk. When mixed, slowly add flour 1 tablespoon at a time until you have a texture that feels a bit like cookie dough. If the measurements aren’t enough, you can always add a bit more flour or milk if the consistency isn’t right.
- Now, the best part, CHOCOLATE CHIPS! Slowly mix in the chocolate chips until you have your desired amount. Try not to consume half of the chocolate chips before they are in the dough!
Have you ever tried cookie dough? Thoughts?