Already?! It’s not even spring yet gurrl!!!
I know, I know, it’s still winter, don’t worry about me…yet.
Firstly can we celebrate the fact that I am now chiclifethrumylens.com! No .wordpress.com. This may not be the coolest thing for you but it’s awesome for me so pls don’t burst my bubble.
Anywhoo, this is a recipe for you guys who plan your drinks early (i.e. me); if you don’t do it yet, I think you should probably start creating your summer drinks list. So here I’ve started you off with a Strawberry lemonade smoothie which is soooo refreshing!
Makes: 1|Time to Make: 7 mins|Difficulty: Super easy
What you’ll need to make this amazing drink:
- 5-6 strawberries
- ½ a tiny lemon (trust me, they’re very sour)
- Around 3⁄4 cup milk
- A few spoons of sugar
- These measurements are not exact because they are for you to play around with and find the perfect taste for yourself!
How to make it:
- Cut your strawberries into halves and put them into a blender.
- Squeeze out the juice of your lemon half and add that to the blender as well, then blend.
- Now add your milk and sugar in the blender and blend it once again.
- Taste your smoothie and see what else you need to add to make a taste you like.
E N J O Y ! ! !
Do you prefer smoothies with milk or without?