Happy Valentine’s day everyone!
It’s the 14th of February and we’re all hopefully going to receive a Valentine from someone… OOh!
I usually just stay home and chill but like to do something got to do with hearts. This year I decided to do my nails because of a suggestion from my friend Mia (thank you!). This is a simple and cute nail design which you can easily complete in about 5-10 minutes, let’s go!
C O L O U R S / T O O L S: -Pink -Red -Dotting tool or toothpick -Base coat & top coat
- Apply a base coat to all of your nails and let dry for a minute.
- Paint all your nails pink except for your ring finger on one hand, and index finger on the other.
- After that, paint the two blank nails red ( or vice versa in terms of colour for steps 2,3 and 4).
- Now, using your toothpick or dotting tool, make two small, pink dots next to each other on the red nails and connect them to form a heart ❤
- Finally, apply a layer of top coat to all your nails to seal the design and allow it to stay for a long time.
If you don’t understand the steps, just refer to the picture and try to do it yourself!
Do you prefer to do your nails or get your nails done?