I know, I know.
This is one of the most cliche posts and is long overdue.
Buuut, in my defence, some people gave me my gifts this week because they didn’t deliver or for other personal reasons. JUST SAYING: I didn’t write this post to brag or show off, I just enjoy reading other people’s posts/watching videos about this as it gives me some great gift ideas! Also, it’s just really fun.
Here are a few things I picked out! (I gave everyone credit because I knew they would ask for it)
- Porcelain Rose beats from my mom (which are sooooo goooood)
- A little set of baby blue makeup brushes from Sakshi that are super soft
- A Cropped ‘Friends’ hoodie from Milla (!!!)
- A black and white striped romper from Maya & Mia that I really love ♥
- Bright and pastel Tombow brush pens from my little brother
- A loveeely Pandora gift card from my aunt
- A cute little Superman Phoebe Funko (also from ‘Friends’) from Yana
- The cutest little denim top which me and Yana bought together
- A few little goodies from Icing from another one of my aunts
- A Wreck This Journal from my cousin
- and a few more little things that I don’t want to bore you with
Another thanks to everyone that wished me and gave me these gifts because I had an amazing 13th birthday!