(I know this pic is completely irrelevant lol but it’s the only nice one I can find. Think of the road as symbolism for the year ahead )
it is the end of 2020??? whattt???
this year has obviously been absolutely crazy for everyone and I highly doubt anybody will forget it lol.
so this post is basically me looking back on the good things that have happened instead of the *very obvious* bad stuff … yeah that’s really it. I barely took any pictures because firstly, there wasn’t a ton of exciting moments and secondly, I forgot 😋.
SO let’s begin listing the good things:
- I got to spend lots of time doing things I love because we had to stay home.
- I hung out with my friends back in Feb and it was so much funnn.
- I think I grew a bit as a person?? Like I feel like I’ve changed to become more like how I want to be.
- A bunch of singers I love released new music and I also found new artists I like heheh.
- International day: the last big gathering lol and I had so much fun with my friends.
- I started a bunch of things that I’d always been too nervous to do!
- Created my YouTube channel ☺️
Aaaand that’s all haha sorry. My mind literally went blank when I was thinking of these.
To anybody who feels weird like they haven’t accomplished anything today and has seen other people’s posts on all the great things that have happened: it’s okay!! 2020 was honestly a hard year and the fact that you were strong enough to go through it is great.
If you made it to the end of my post thank you so so much for reading and have a happy new year!! I hope the next one is much better for you.
Let me know some good things that happened to you this year💛 let’s start off the new year wellll 😊
Love, Hreem xx