hey guyss I’m back!
And it’s already APRIL, WHAT???
I think I say something like “ohmygod is it already (insert month name)?!?! That was so fast!!! But it’s okay because I genuinely do feel that way every month. Happy one year of online school to me (and everyone else who is still online).
I was nominated for two awards which is super cool so yeah I’m just gonna get into that now…
Outstanding Original Blogger Award
Thanks so much Poorwa for nominating me for this!! And everyone go check out her blog because she has awesome posts.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
- If you weren’t blogging, what would you probably be doing right now?
Ummmm honestly I would be doing what I’m doing right now minus blogging and wishing I had some place to like write as much as I want about whatever I want.
- If you were guaranteed to be successful, what job would you want?
To be a singer/ songwriter woohoo 🤗✨🎉
- What’s the best career advice you’ve ever received?
Maybe to choose a career you would be genuinely interested in and work hard for it? I haven’t gotten very much career advice yet lol
- If you could only watch one genre of movies for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely comedy because who doesn’t want to laugh? Yikes if anyone I knew answered horror for this question I would just run and also be concerned for them.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ahhh probably popcorn lol. I just really love popcorn 😭 (salt popcorn if we’re being specific). and I don’t think I would get as tired of it as I would for other foods.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m vegetarian so… literally nothing. I eat the most normal food ever.
- If you could fly anywhere for free, where would you go?
Franceee 💐💐💐 It seems like the prettiest place. Or maybe Italy? OH WAIT NO NEW ZEALAND. yeah I choose New Zealand.
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- What could you not go a day without?
- If you could relive one year of your life which year would it be and why?
- Would you want to see the future or be able to see anything that happened in the past?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What are 3 things you are grateful for from this past year?
Maya @ Maya’s Life and Travels
Shermaine @ ReindeerShermaine
Emmanuella @ BeautyandBows
Pavithra @ Small Talks
Amber @ Dancing For The Holy One
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
Thank you so much Maya for nominating me for this award! Go check out her blog too, she posts a lot about traveling! And along with that, thank you to Vincent for creating this award for bloggers to be recognised!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Post the rules.
- Make a post of the Award(with a photo of the Logo)
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers( or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the Award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work they do.
- If you had to live in one place in the world, where would it be?
I think I’d love to live in London or New York. Well not London specifically, just anywhere in England because… Idk I just love it.
- What do you do when you’re not blogging?
I play music, listen to music, watch YouTube anddd read! Also a bunch of other stuff but I’m keeping it short.
- What is your favourite song?
Right now I have two favourite songs and I’m not planning to narrow it down to one so they are Mr. Perfectly Fine by Taylor Swift and Always You by Louis Tomlinson (check them out, they’re really good songs).
- If you had a chance to go to Dubai, where would you go first?
I live in Dubai so I’d go homeeee wooohooo.
- What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
LOL NOTHING. WHY WOULD I EAT SOMETHING GROSS.
- If you could meet a celebrity, who would you meet?
I’d love to meet (if you’ve been reading my blog for a bit, I’d like you to take a guess. Wild guess guys, I know you can do it)… Taylor Swift 😇 I KNOW. I WISH I COULD THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE BUT I’D JUST REALLY LOVE TO TALK TO HER. actually I don’t wish I could think of someone else, I take that back.
- If you could swap lifestyles with one person, who would it be?
I- Um. I’m sure I can’t say Taylor again sooo maybe Jade from Little Mix? It’d be cool to see what it’s like being in a girl group.
- Why did you decide to create a blog?
There were actually two reasons. The first is because I’ve always liked writing so my mom suggested it since I can just write anything here (😋) and the second reason is because I wanted to be like Penny from ‘Girl Online’ lol. Anywaysss, I’m way past that now and I just love my blog and all the people who visit.
Vivian and Sairah @ Iridescent
Meghan @ Meghan’s Teen Life
Christina @ Christina and Camera
Maggie @ Maggie’s Doodles
Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you prefer sports or music?
- Who inspired you to start your blog?
- If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
- What job would you like to have in the future?
- What are your favourite songs at the moment?
lol that took FOREVER and I couldn’t be bothered to re-read so excuse any weird mistakes.
Thanks so much for reading and … yeah! Good job to all the awesome bloggers ☺️💕
Love, Hreem xoxo