I recently realised that it’s been so long since I’ve done a recipe post and those are so fun so here we are today.
The recipe is actually from this website but I wanted to share it with you guys as well so just saying this is not my recipe 🙂
This recipe does not include eggs and is super easy (I said that in the title but still pretend to be shocked please). Like literally I made it all by myself with a teensy bit of help from my mom because I don’t know how to make coffee lol. It’s also quite quick if you exclude the refrigerating time.
Okay so here’s the recipe (you HAVE to try it out, it’s pretty good)
- A box of plain McVities Digestive biscuits (you can probably use any kind of plain biscuit but I always use digestives)
- 1 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup espresso (you may need more or less but you’ll figure it out as you make the tiramisu)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- First, beat the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Next, mix the sugar, vanilla extract and mascarpone together and then mix in the whipped cream too. Use an electric mixer to ensure that everything is well combined.
- Bring out your dish or cups that you’re making the tiramisu in. Dip a biscuit into the espresso for around two seconds (not too long or else it’ll get soggy) and then put it into your tray/cup. Repeat this until the whole thing is lined.
- Then, evenly spread half of your mascarpone and whipped cream mixture on top of the biscuits.
- Put another layer of biscuits dipped in espresso and then the cream on top.
- Lightly sprinkle a thin layer of cocoa powder using a sieve.
- Wrap the tray/cups in cling film and leave them in the fridge for around five hours to overnight. (overnight is usually better if you make it in the afternoon or evening).
Aaaand that’s all!
Told you it’s a really easy recipe 😌
Let me know if you try this out and if you like it or not! I definitely recommend you to try it out because it’s summer sooooo why not?
Also just wanted to let you know that from now on I’m going to include a song recommendation at the end of my posts because it’s really fun and also I recently recommended my cousin a song and she’s basically in love with it so that made me very happy ☺️
Song recommendation of the post (?? probably gonna change the name): Till Forever Falls Apart by Ashe & FINNEAS. Well aware that this song isn’t new but it’s been stuck in my head lately and I really love it 😭💞 so CHECK IT OUT and let me know what you thinkkk.
Lotsss of love,