I hope everything is going okay and that you are, staying home.
I know it’s really boring being at home but it’s better to be bored than get the virus, I’m sure. Plus there are so many people working on the frontline who are doing so much that it’s rude of us to go out and risk everything.
Since you have so much time at home here is a really great, eggless recipe for chocolate cookies that I really love and you probably will too. It’s really not that hard so try it!!
Serves: at least 12 (depending on the size) || Time: 50 mins || Difficulty: Medium
- 1 and 1/8 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
How To Make It:
- Firstly, make sure to preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together in a large bowl and then keep the bowl to the side.
- Beat your butter, vanilla extract and sugar in a smaller bowl. Once it is much softer, add in the milk and mix until softened.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix them together until they form a dough. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- To make sure the dough isn’t very soft, leave it in the fridge for about 20 mins.
- Once the dough is cool, make small balls out of the dough and place them on the baking tray, slightly pressed down with enough space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for around 10-15 minutes but not too long or else they’ll be too crunchy.
- Eat them whenever you want! But obviously not as soon as they come out of the oven because that’ll burn.
I hope you try out this recipe because it tastes really great and it’s not too difficult. If you do try it, please let me know how it went ☺️
Love, Hreem xx
(p.s. it would mean a lot if you checked out my covers)