HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY!
I remember writing this same post last year super last minute because I realised I hadn’t written any posts (classic Hreem)
I don’t want to write about the same things I wrote last year which was some of the women that inspire me, and I was TRyInG to think of something kinda original. So I came up with something that includes one of my interests and is just useful to some people (I guess…?!) So I present to you a girl power playlist!
These are a bunch of songs that (I think) are kinda girl power-y. Use this at sleepovers for the crazy (but trying to be quiet) 2 am dance partyyy.
♥️ Girl Power Playlist ♥️
- BO$$ by Fifth Harmony
- Run The World (Girls) by Beyoncé
- Ain’t Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez (I ain’t your mama NoOoOooOOOO)
- Who Do You Think You Are by the Spice Girls
- Power by Little Mix
- That’s My Girl by Fifth Harmony (yes, another one)
- Who Says by Selena Gomez
- Girl Power by the Cheetah Girls (hehe)
- Salute by Little Mix (what can I say, girl groups really spread the message)
sooooo that should keep you occupied for about 25 minutes I think. I know I’ve missed a ton of the best ones but if you make a playlist like this, add them. Or just tell me the ones I forgot down below.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how amazing these girl groups are? I have like *goes back to count* 6/9 of these songs are by groups. Cool.
Make sure to comment some of your fave girl power songs!!