hello beautiful peopleeee!!
how are you? what’s up?
wow another post in less than a month? I’m like a whole new person.
I’m really not 😔 I just love photo dumps so I took the opportunity of spring starting to do a little autumn to winter photo dump and life update.
At the moment I’m on my second week of spring break and studying once again for my second set of mocks (why do we need two 😭) and my economics and business finals. It hasn’t registered in my brain yet, it’s only gonna register as I’m halfway through my third exam. oh welllll wish me luck!
okay now let me do some bullet point life events that will sometimes (like 99% of the time) correspond with the pictures in my dump. enjoyyy 😚
- Met my best friend Noelle when she visited from Switzerland in Jan
- Hung out with friends a bunch of times which was very fun and also with my cousins when they came back from uni for winter break!
- Enjoyed the masterpiece that is Red (Taylor’s Version) and spent a week or two writing the masterpiece that is Red (Hreem’s Version)
- Developed an addiction to hot chocolate (especially Starbucks’ hot chocolate for some reason, I think they put something in that)
- Went to Expo 2020 for three days on a school trip and it was a little too sunny but still so much fun I got like 26 stamps ☺️
- This didn’t happen to me but my friend Misha nearly burnt down her house (exaggeration but not really) while trying to make chocolate covered strawberries for our friend who had covid and me who nearly got covid and was therefore isolating. Chaotic. I just added that to give some context for one of the last few pictures.
- Met Celia (the girl in the third picture) and became besties and sang+wrote songs together
- Celebrated Valentines day with my friends with lots of chocolate and heart-shaped balloons
- My mom got me and my brother very cute Valentines donuts 😭❤️
- Had a little holi party with some of my friends which was the most fun thing EVER (took me forever to get the pink colour out of my scalp and nails but honestly worth it)
- Adopted a stuffed penguin with Simmy (he’s our baby and his name is Louis)
- Got our MYP graduation photos taken (a very momentous occasion dude years 7-11 were a rollercoaster and I’m not even done with year 11 yet)
- Went on a very cute picnic with Simmy, Misha and Netra
I didn’t realise how much happened in the last few months until I listed everything and then cut a lot of it out because… it got a bit much.
But I hope you enjoyed this post because I absolutely loved writing it and collecting the pictures. Photo dumps will forever be my favourite posts to read and make.
What interesting stuff has happened in your life lately? What are you looking forward to? What did you think of Harry’s new song???
Chat with me in the comments about literally anything I love talking to youuuuuu!!
Song recommendation of the post: AS IT WAS BY HARRY STYLESSS. Can’t believe he’s back. Took forever but I’ll forgive him I guess 🙄 I love As It Was so so so much honestly the melody the lyrics the everything. I’m so excited for this new era and his album!!!!! Listen to the song if you haven’t heard it already (if you haven’t heard it yet, where have you been) and tell me if you love it, or even if you don’t.
Lots of love,